Monday, May 17, 2010

Comic Book Bootcamp: A Little Out of Joint

I can't seem to get over this mental block. For the bast 4 weeks we've been drawing boxes and tubes, and circles in perspective. I just can't visualize looking up at an object. My eyes go crossed and by brain starts to weep. It's insane and I don't know how to fix it (yes, yes practice, practice practice). It's always been like this. I need to go in and reprogram the matrix and try to get past this becuase it's really very annoying.



Ty has worked up through knees, elbows and wrists, and I think I finally understand how the arm works. His shortcuts to anatomy are wonderous. Once I figure out my left and my right I should be good to go. It's funny how a simple rotation of the wrist or sland of the hand can add so much to your drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment